- The bar from Siberian wood is used to produce beams. The place of wood storage - Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug. The raised solidity is caused by smaller thickness of tree-rings because of short term of climatic summer - the vegetative period. Before winter in a tree trunk sap ascent stops, the structure of wood becomes more compressed to overcome frost. The tree seems to fall asleep. Such tree grows very slowly. As a result - its close-grained and dense structure shows out-of-limit solidity and elasticity. It is less subject to fungous diseases and an attack of insects - pests. Sometimes it is called "iron wood".
- The saw cut of a bar is according to the scheme 2ex log (at dissolution of a log from all boards only two central boards are used). Tree-rings of bars are orientated from a bar core towards a stand.
- The beam stand TOP is made from the birch water-resistant board FSF 27 mm. Birch gives a beautiful structure, positions the beam advantageously.
- Uniformity of materials of a stand and beam flanges has an additional solidity in the splice.
- The glue "KLEIBERIT 303.2" (Germany), corresponding to class D3 of European standards EN 204/205.
- The impregnation-wood preservative. The coating is weather-resistance, possesses powerful preservative activity.
- The sustainability of a coating is till 5 years (components BASF Germany, ACIMA Switzerland).
- Beams have end plastic protection.
Protection of end beams
A chamfer and hardening of ends - maximum prolongation of life cycle of a beam:
- protection of beam bars from chamfers at slope during installation and dismantling when the slivered chipwood makes it impossible to use the beam in the further process of building,
- protection of beam end from impact of moisture and an ultraviolet while storing.
The cover plate is made of polyethylene (hardness at minus 60-70оC). It is pressed and fixed by concealed zinc-coated cramps. A thickness of a protective part is 5 mm.